数字取证技术 Program Overview
在今天的数字环境中, unlimited possibilities exist for communication, 商业和娱乐在线. However, the rise in cyber innovation and usage brings with it a brand new age of electronic crime and security threats due to the widespread amount of sensitive, personal and often times classified information transmitted every day. 十大正规平台 University’s new 数字取证技术 track is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to install, secure, test, and maintain computer networks in order to eliminate digital threats and protect critical infrastructure.
- An in-depth understanding of computer science and relevant software programs
- Investigative, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Awareness and vigilance when dealing with classified or sensitive company information
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team setting
本程序提供了一个实用的, skills based learning approach that mirrors actual work environments. If you want a career that combines knowledge of cyber networks, and the ability to gather electronic evidence to protect communities and businesses from digital threats, consider a degree in 网络和信息安全技术 with a focus on 数字取证技术.
Students majoring in 网络和信息安全技术 with a 数字取证技术 track typically vie for employment in highly technology-focused, 计算机科学相关领域. Technology industries are on the hunt for skilled personnel who are able to not only decrease cyber-attacks and computer related crimes, but who also have robust knowledge of cyber and mobile networks, 还有软件和计算机系统.
- Security Architect
Students in the B.S. in Computer & Information Science program develop planning, design, implementation, 以及操作系统的支持技能, networking, software programs, and security. Students develop additional focused skills based on which major the student pursues. Students also learn principles of excellent customer service in order to assist clients with technical issues.
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Computer & Information Science, 毕业生应具备以下能力:
- Design, implement, and evaluate computer-based solutions that incorporate the appropriate computing requirements identified through the analysis of specific organizational or computing problems
- Function effectively on teams to establish goals, plan tasks, meet deadlines, manage risk, 并产生可交付成果
- Apply written, oral, and graphical communication in both technical and non-technical environments
- Evaluate and use appropriate technical literature
- Engage in continuous professional development through user groups, associations, conferences, readings, research, and other channels
- Develop and apply ethical and legal best practices in the maintenance and security of information and systems
B.S. CIS十大正规平台成果, students in the 网络和信息安全技术 Major learn about installing, securing, testing, 维护计算机网络.
Upon successful completion of the 网络和信息安全技术 Major, 毕业生应具备以下能力:
- Plan, design, configure and administer a network and security infrastructure
- Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot a network and security infrastructure
- Assess and implement technical and non-technical security controls to protect an organization from threats and vulnerabilities
|Course ID||Course Name||Credits|
|HUM205||HUM205 Culture and Diversity: Exploring the Humanities||3.00|
|PHY120L||PHY120L Physics LAB||1.00|
One lecture and corresponding lab from the following: PHY120, PHY120L or BIO122, BIO122L
|Course ID||Course Name||Credits|
|CIS202||CIS202 Introduction to Routing and Switching||3.00|
|CIS202L||CIS202L Introduction to Routing and Switching LAB||1.00|
|CIS256||CIS256 Windows Active Directory||3.00|
|CIS256L||CIS256L Windows Active Directory LAB||1.00|
|CIS425||CIS425 Advanced Defense and Countermeasures||3.00|