The ever-increasing role of computers in society will continue to require skilled developers to design, develop, and implement software based solutions and products for business and consumers. Software applications systems connect you to a computer, tablet, smartphone or mobile device. 每年, enterprising developers and companies create an array of cloud, mobile and web-based offerings designed to make business more effective and our lives more enjoyable. 十大正规网堵平台's Computer and Information Sciences degree with a concentration in 软件开发 is a skills based program utilizing the latest in technology across platforms using virtualization. 十大正规平台's programs encourage students to obtain industry certifications and internships for real world experience that enhances graduate opportunities.
If this sounds like the career you've been looking for, consider earning an Associate of Science Degree in Computer and Information Science with a concentration in 软件开发. Through 十大正规网堵平台's year-round schedule, you could graduate in as little as 16 months!
软件开发 graduates are prepared for entry level positions in a wide spectrum of industries, 包括:
Job titles for these positions include:
In addition to the outcomes listed below, students in the 软件开发 concentration learn how to create web pages, 编写软件应用程序, 使用和维护数据库, and understand and utilize computer networks.
Computer and Information Science 结果:
- Use processes, tools, and technologies common to the profession
- Work as a member of a technical team
- Apply written, oral, and graphical communication in both technical and non-technical environments
- Identify and use appropriate technical literature
- Engage in continuous professional development through user groups, 协会, 会议, 阅读, 研究, 还有其他渠道.
- Apply ethical best practices in the maintenance and security of information and systems
- Develop software solutions from plans and designs
- Administer and maintain software solutions
*CIS290, CIS291, CIS292, CIS293, and CIS294 do not transfer to the BS program.
**A combination of the following CIS externship courses may be substituted in lieu of CIS290, provided that they total 3 credits: CIS291, CIS292, CIS293, CIS294.
|CIS126L||CIS126L Introduction to Programming Lab||1.00|
|CIS224||CIS224 Server-Side Scripting with PHP||3.00|
|CIS226||CIS226 Introduction to Object Oriented Programming||3.00|
|CIS214||CIS214 Object-Oriented Programming Using C#||3.00|
|CIS218||CIS218 Object-Oriented Programming Using JAVA||3.00|
Visit the 十大正规平台 大学目录 for the most current program information.
*For allowable substitutions of arts and sciences courses, see the Arts & 科学系网页.